In a very peaceful spot, a few hundred yards down a very quiet country lane, a short distance from the village of Gorefield in North Cambridgeshire, is a set of barns converted just before the millennium by the owners of Chestnut Farm, a Victorian property next door.
The property comprises: kitchen/breakfast room, large reception room, conservatory, dining room, study, four bedrooms, two en-suites and a family bathroom.
It also offers off street parking, storage/garage, garden and farmland field views to the front and the rear.
- A Semi Rural Lateral North Cambridgeshire Barn Conversion
- Benefiting from Farmland Field Views to the Front and Rear
- Reception Room, Dining Room, Study, Kitchen & Garden Room
- Four Bedrooms, Two En-Suites, Family Bathroom and Storage Room
- Front and Rear Gardens with Off Road Parking and Storage / Garage
- Accommodation Extends to 2,401 sq. ft.
Tel: 01553 769100