An exceptional conversion of a 19th century former historic school, overlooking the bank of the River Nene with a view of the fine architecture of Wisbech's North Brink.
The property comprises a light entrance hall, drawing room with high ceilings, a mezzanine study / studio overlooking the drawing room, two en-suite double bedrooms and kitchen / breakfast room.
To the front is an enclosed courtyard with a feature central square pond, to the rear is a landscaped outside space and al fresco dining area.
- A 19th Century Grade II* Listed Property Overlooking the River Nene
- An Extraordinary Conversion of a Former Historic Grammar School
- Well Maintained & Interior Designed with Great Flair and Imagination
- Offering a Reception Hall and Dining /Entertaining Space
- Magnificent Drawing Room with High Ceilings & Large Windows
- Mezzanine Sitting Room, Study or Studio Overlooking the Reception Room
- Two Elegant Bedrooms with High Ceilings, Both En-Suite and Large Windows
- Front and Rear Landscaped Outside Space, Courtyard and Eating Areas
- Private Rear Parking Access with None Permit Parking to the Front
- Accommodation extends to 2,984 sq. ft.
Tel: 01553 769100