A converted former granary situated in the very heart of the popular village of Tydd St. Giles, only a few minutes walking distance from the 18 hole Golf Course & Country Club.
The property comprises: reception room, snug, library, dining room, kitchen / breakfast room, garden room, conservatory and three en-suite double bedrooms.
It is approached through double electric gates and down a block-paved drive. The property is set well back from the road providing a substantial garden to the front as well as the rear, mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and hedging.
- No Onward Chain
- A Generous Conversion of a Former Granary
- Located in a Leafy, North Cambridgeshire Village
- Six Reception Rooms & Three Double Bedrooms
- Ample Off Road Parking and a Double Garage
- Good Size Front and Rear Mature Gardens (approx. 0.5 acre)
- Close Proximity to the 18 Hole Golf Course & Country Club
- Accommodation Extends to 2,971 sq. ft.
Tel: 01553 769100