A charming red brick house, which dates back to the eighteenth century, proudly sits on an elevated corner plot of approx. 1 acre (stms) in the Georgian market town of Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.
The property comprises: kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, conservatory, sitting room, reception room, downstairs WC, five double bedrooms, en-suite and a family bath/shower room.
It also offers a large garden, carriage driveway with off road parking & garage.
- A Grade II Listed Detached Georgian Townhouse Villa
- Painstakingly Refurbished to an Exceptional Standard
- Sitting in the Heart of the Georgian Market Town of Wisbech
- High Ceilings, Exposed Floorboards, Cornicing, Sash Windows
- Reception Room, Dining Room, Sitting Room, Conservatory
- Five Double Bedrooms with Family Bath and Shower Room
- Carriage Driveway with Off Road Parking & Garage
- The Accommodation extends to 2,476 sq. ft..
Tel: 01553 769100