An elegant house which is set in wooded parkland and is completely hidden by a row of mature trees and box hedges from the road passing by. Not only does the house have a wealth of original features, but it stands in beautiful gardens.
Lancewood comprises: kitchen/diner, secondary kitchen, family room, drawing room, reception room, seven bedrooms, en-suite, two bathrooms, utility, boot room, downstairs cloakroom/WC and a cellar.
The property also offers: ample off-road parking and courtyard gardens and lawns
- An Impressive Grade II Listed Georgian Village Residence
- Privately Screened behind a Small Wood with Local Facilities
- Reception Room, Drawing Room and Large Family Sitting Room
- Glorious Kitchen / Breakfast Room Opening onto Landscaped Gardens
- Seven Large Bedrooms with One En Suite and Two Family Bathrooms
- Private and Secondary Driveways, Wood, Courtyard Gardens & Lawns
- Accommodation approx. extends to 4,425 sq ft on Over an Acre Plot (stms)
Tel: 01553 769100