A Grade II listed Barn Conversion on 3.2 acres (stms), offers three bedrooms, a reception room, family room, dining room, office and ample space to extend if required (stp). The property has a range of outbuilding including three stables, barns, hay barn, feed room and cart shed.
Tindall Mill is situated in the heart of the leafy village of Tydd St. Giles, just a stones throw away from the popular 18 hole Golf Course & Country Club.
- A Grade II Listed Barn Conversion Sympathetically Restored and Maintained
- Ideally Positioned and Set Back in the Heart Of the Rural Village of Tydd St. Giles
- In all Approximately 3.2 Acres (stms) of Gardens, Grounds and Paddocks
- Reception Room, Dining Room, Family Room and Study / Office
- Three Bedrooms with Ample Space to Extend if required (stp)
- Three Stables, Barns, Hay Barn, Feed Room, Cart Shed and Further Storage Barns
- Within Walking Distance to Tydd St. Giles 18 hole Golf Course & Leisure Centre
- Accommodation extends to 1,414 sq. ft.
- The vendor is an employee of Fine & Country
Tel: 01553 769100