No Upward Chain
Sir Peter Scotts Lighthouse, stands on the eastern bank at the mouth of the River Nene to the south of The Wash, a marine area which is one of Englands last great wildernesses, a place where you can enjoy true tranquillity, as well as the excitement of some of Englands great wildlife spectacles.
The Lighthouse comprises: kitchen, dining hall, reception room, gallery/studio, light room, four bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, wc and storage in the basement level.
It also benefits from approximately 1.7 Acres (stms) of garden, grounds and wetland wildfowl ponds.
- A Grade II* Listed Lighthouse Situated in Lincolnshire Close to the Norfolk Border
- Located at the Mouth of the River Nene Estuary Overlooking the Wide Expanse of The Wash
- Being the Former Home of Sir Peter Scott a Pioneer of Wildlife Conservation
- Offering a Reception Room Overlooking the Estuary, Dining Room, Kitchen, Plus Basement
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom and Shower Room Plus Attached Artist Studio Accommodation
- Previously Granted Planning Permission for a Detached Visitor Centre & Parking
- Benefiting from Approximately 1.7 Acres (stms) of Garden, Grounds and Wetland Wildfowl Ponds
- The Accommodation extends to 2,497 sq. ft.
Tel: 01553 769100