A well presented Grade II Listed double fronted village Manor House located in the heart of this charming & popular South Lincolnshire village of Moulton.
The Manor House comprises: kitchen with garden room, reception room, dining room, drawing room, utility, four bedrooms, one en-suite and a family bathroom.
The property offers one bedroom annex, private, partially enclosed, walled gardens, grounds and lawns, outdoor swimming pool, detached Tithe Barn ideal for studio/office or games room, range of outbuildings, open cart bays and two former stables..
- A Well Presented Grade II Listed Double Fronted Village Manor House
- Located in the Heart of this Charming & Popular South Lincolnshire Village
- Drawing Room, Dining Room, Sitting Room, Kitchen and Orangery
- Four First Floor Bedrooms, One En-Suite plus a Family Bathroom
- Attached Annex, Sitting Room, Kitchen, Bedroom & Bathroom
- Private, Partially Enclosed, Walled Gardens, Grounds and Lawns
- Outdoor Swimming Pool & Detached Tithe Barn Ideal for Studio/Office or Games Room
- Range of Outbuildings, Open Cart Bays and Two Former Stables
- Main House Accommodation Extends to approx. 2,622 sq. ft.
- Annex Accommodation Extends to approx. 540 sq. ft