OPEN HOUSE Saturday 14th April 10am 12 Noon by appointment with the office 01502 533383
In a lovely village setting with a traditional feel Post Office, restaurant, shop and school youll find this delightful period home and with character aplenty its truly a jewel. The flexible layout offers a great deal of choice, while the family kitchen is a sociable space. Youre close to all transport links and to the towns, the Broads and the countryside what a wonderful place!
- OPEN HOUSE Saturday 14th April 10am 12 Noon by appointment with the office 01502 533383
- Very Pretty Cottage (circa 1900s) which has Been Sympathetically Extended to the Rear
- Three Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms and Two Bathrooms
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room and Separate Utility Room
- Original Character can be Found Throughout Including Dormer Windows, Timber Floors & Slate Tiles
- Wonderful Rear Courtyard Garden with Raised Garden Beds
- Accommodation Extends to 1,596 sq. ft.
- EPC Rating D
Tel: 01502 533383