This wonderful Victorian farmhouse boasts a charming character feel. As a holiday home this place is unrivalled with so much to do in this part of the world, the location will certainly appeal. The grounds are home to abundant wildlife and include equestrian facilities too. Its all set in such tranquil surroundings, the open fields and big skies your view.
- Impressive Victorian Farmhouse
- Located in an Unspoilt Area of the Countryside Between Southwold and Beccles
- Beautifully Presented and Sits in Approx 3.2 acres of Gardens and Paddocks
- Exception Range of Outbuildings
- One Double Garage, Two Single Garages and an Additional Five Bay Cartlodge
- Impressive Stables and Equestrian Facilities
- Stunning Views Over the Surround Countryside
- Main House Extends to 3,266 sq. ft.
- Total Gross Internal Area Including Outbuildings Extends to 9,022 sq. ft.
- EPC Rating E
Tel: 01502 533383