Situated in the picturesque and highly desirable village of Little Baddow, this delightful three-bedroom split level property is a tranquil retreat. With a spacious south-facing kitchen and lovely light reception rooms there is plenty of space for all the family and in the summer the large deck, covered by the most fragrant rambling rose, provides the perfect spot to sit and relax whilst enjoying views of the garden and woodland behind.
- Deceptive split level detached chalet bungalow in delightful location
- Wonderful location backing onto protected woodland
- Large living room, study, fitted kitchen and downstairs shower room
- Three bedrooms (one downstairs) family bathroom, scope for dressing room/en suite
- Double garage, parking and driveway
- Gas central heating, double glazing, cavity wall insulation
- Private and mature garden with attractive outlook
- Peaceful location off Fir Tree Lane off 'The Ridge'
- Internal viewing highly recommended
- Click on the link below for full brochure
Tel: 01245 257001