On the edge of the Norfolk village of Narborough, standing a hundred yards down a farm track from a country road, is a charming three bedroom Victorian house built in local carrstone, surrounded by immaculately kept gardens.
The property comprises: kitchen/diner, reception room, conservatory, utility, three bedrooms, two dressing rooms, en-suite bathroom and a shower room.
It also offers a double garage with useful studio room above, off road parking and immaculate gardens, borders and lawns with fine specimen trees.
- No Upward Chain
- An Endearing Norfolk Carrstone `Gingerbread` Period Cottage
- Fully Modernised and Well-Appointed Throughout
- Edge of Village Location Enjoying Countryside Living
- Kitchen/Diner, L-Shaped Reception Room and Orangery
- Three Bedrooms, One En-Suite, Shower Room, Dressing Room
- Double Garage with Useful Studio Room Above & Off Road Parking
- Immaculate Gardens, Borders and Lawns with Fine Specimen Trees
- Automatic Irrigation System
- The Accommodation extends to 1,391 sq. ft.
Tel: 01553 769100