Dating back to the 1800s, this period semi-detached cottage has charm in abundance and with lovely exposed brickwork, high ceilings, pitch pine doors, original fireplaces and flooring, it oozes character. The property also benefits from a direct rail link to London from Hythe station, only approximately ten minutes drive away, a large workshop and garage in the c. 2/3 acre grounds and four bedrooms. Further accommodation includes kitchen, shower room, bathroom, sitting room, snug and conservatory, all beautifully decorated - ready for you to move in and enjoy this gorgeous setting.
- Charming Four Bedroom Semi Detached Character Home.
- Set Within 2/3 Acre Plot (approximately).
- Detached Double Garage With Workshop And Room Above.
- Extensive Parking
- Rural Location Overlooking Open Countryside.
- Two Reception Rooms And Conservatory.
- Country Style Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
- Range Of Local Amenities Nearby.
- Convenient Access to A12 and Commuter Rail Facilities.
- Viewing Strongly Advised.
Tel: 01206 545476