Situated in the village of East Mersea on Mersea Island, this stunning Grade II Listed Elizabethan manor house is set within approximately seven acres of landscaped gardens, grounds and woodland. The beautifully proportioned rooms are on a grand scale and boast inglenook fireplaces, exposed beams and large sash windows, and within the moated grounds there is a large lake, a tennis court, formal gardens, a green house, stabling and a number of outbuildings, including a purpose-built wedding pavilion. There is the option to additionally purchase a two-bedroom detached coach house.
- Five Bedroom Moated Detached Manor House Set Within Approx. 7 Acres of Grounds
- Five Reception Rooms, All Displaying Surprisingly High Ceilings and Characterful Features Throughout
- Triple Aspect Kitchen/ Dining/ Family Room. Usefully Large Boot Room/ Utility
- Two En-Suite Bathrooms & Large Shower Room
- Second Floor Attic Room, Could Be Utilised as Bedroom Five
- Tennis Court, Lake and Woodland All Set In Secluded Grounds Of Approx. 7 Acres
- Wealth of Outbuildings Including Garaging, Stables, Brick Store Houses and Purpose Built Pavilion
- Option to Purchase Additional Two Bedroom Detached Coach House
- Located Approx. 10 Miles from The Historic Town of Colchester
- Peaceful Setting with Wonderful Walks and The Seafront 'On the Doorstep'
Tel: 01206 545476