Listing includes the purchase of both the manor house and a detached two bedroom coach house. Situated in the village of East Mersea, East Mersea Hall is a stunning Grade II Listed five bedroom Elizabethan manor house surrounded by approximately seven acres of landscaped gardens and grounds. The beautifully proportioned rooms are on a grand scale and boast inglenook fireplaces, exposed beams and large sash windows, and within the moated grounds there is a large lake, a tennis court, formal gardens, a green house, stabling and a number of outbuildings, including a purpose built wedding pavilion. The Coach House is accessed via its own driveway and can be utilised as self-contained guest accommodation or rented to create an income stream.
- Five Bedroom Moated Detached Manor House & Two Bedroom Detached Coach House
- The Coach House Has Own Access, Ideal Guest Accommodation or Rental Investment
- Manor House Offers Five Bedrooms, Five Reception Rooms, Three Bathrooms and Two Kitchens
- Coach House Offers Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Conservatory, Sitting Room and Bathroom
- Flexible Accommodation, Unique Opportunity to Incorporate Business and Family Life
- Displaying High Ceilings and Characterful Features Throughout Including Inglenook Fireplaces
- Tennis Court, Lake and Woodland All Set In Secluded Grounds Of Approx. 7 Acres
- Wealth of Outbuildings Including Garaging, Stables, Brick Store Houses and Purpose Built Pavilion
- Located Approx. 10 Miles from The Historic Town of Colchester
- Peaceful Setting with Wonderful Walks and The Seafront 'On the Doorstep'
Tel: 01206 545476