A very attractive collection of old barns located in a small hamlet a short drive from village Kirton, which has been transformed into an extensive and comfortable home presented in superb order.
The property comprises: kitchen, utility, family room, orangery, dining room, reception room, games room, four bedrooms, shower room and family bathroom.
It also offers landscaped gardens and lawns with patio terraces, vegetable garden, fruit trees & orchard, front walled courtyard for off road parking and brick storage outbuilding (Potential Annex STP).
- An Innovative Barn Conversion Enthusing Modern and Traditional Finishes
- Located in a Small Hamlet a Short Drive from the Village of Kirton with Rural Vistas
- Incorporating Under Floor Heating, Exposed Beams, Woodburners, Predominantly Lateral Living
- Open Plan Kitchen, Orangery, Double Height Dining Area, Sitting Room & Games Room
- 4 Double Bedrooms, 3 En-Suites Plus Family Bath & Shower Rooms (3 Bedrooms on Ground Floor)
- Landscaped Gardens and Lawns with Patio Terraces, Vegetable Garden, Fruit Trees & Orchard
- Front Walled Courtyard for Off Road Parking, Brick Storage Outbuilding (Potential Annex STP)
- Plots Size Approx. 0.65 of an Acre (stms) Internal Accommodation extends to 2,501 sq. ft